Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hey guy!

I'd say come give me a big kiss, but I don't want you to short out your computer or anything. Did you do the music and dinner thing last night? It's so important for you to do special things for yourself, even if no one else is there. It's kind of meditative. I hope you did it and I hope you had a good time. You should make an effort to enjoy every day, even if it is a Monday. So, think about what special thing you're going to do tonight. And yes, it's ok just to have a beer with your favorite TV program or order a pizza or something. If you enjoy it, then it's special. But if it's a routine, sometimes you should make the effort to shake yourself up and do something different.

Well, I'll be thinking about you. Talk to you tomorrow!

~ Love, Laura

No comments: